12 enero 2013

Icy Dawn .

In the cold and lonely morning,
the icy wind brings me memories from you...
And I breathe them,
while the sky turns in blue.

Teardrops of dew,
remind me of you.
Places I flew,
just to find you.

When your bright eyes
contemplate myself,
it seems that time,
would have stopped.
Like if the whole world,
 would have gone.

And that's all I think about.
All from my window,
in this empty dawn.
Breathing your memories.
Waiting for something,
that I still don't know.

Sunk in my dreams,
in the non-existent,
in my sweet fantasies,
and they remain away...
Away from me...

Your charming smile,
wakes me up from cruelty.
You light my life
and destroy my darkness.

Shattered sighs in the cold breeze.
My soul remains, wandering...
In a lost confusion,
where I will never release.

Clouds get up,
covering the sky white,
I'm feeling so free...
I'm just feeling alive...

Again I breathe pure, fresh air,
enjoying the feeling.
Like if you were next to me,
watching with me the scene, here.

And that's what I'm doing,
this morning from my window...
Breathing your sweet memories,
to have yourself inside me.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario